Illumination Charleston: All Access Package (Dec. 2-5, 2021)
December 2 @ 6:00 pm - December 4 @ 10:30 pm
DECEMBER 2–5, 2021
A weekend of inspired design, Southern culture, and holiday décor in Charleston, SC
This three-day event will be a gathering of the South’s (and beyond!) most exciting tastemakers, designers, artisans, and personalities, as well as a celebration of the creative and welcoming spirit of Charleston. Join us for demonstrations, tours of historic houses, a market featuring the Southern Living Tastemakers, inspired vignettes at the historic Aiken-Rhett House, engaging talks from some of the brightest stars in the design world, and fabulous nighttime gatherings!
Explore Charleston | Southern Living | Historic Charleston Foundation
Fabulous events start Thursday evening and run through Sunday morning
There are many ticket options available, from a la carte to all-inclusive packages. Explore these events and more:
- Opening Night Party at the Aiken-Rhett House hosted by Historic Charleston Foundation on Thursday
- Designer Vignettes throughout the fabulous Aiken-Rhett House Museum
- Design-in-Mind Talks with Alessandra Brance, India Hicks, and Ashley Whittaker
- Design-in-Mind Panel Discussion with Southern Living’s Editor, Sid Evans, and the Designers of the Historic Home Tours
- Design Tours of Exquisite Historic Homes on Friday and Saturday (only available in the All-Access package)
- Southern Living Cooking Demonstrations
- Southern Living’s Tastemakers Market
- Southern Living’s Luminaries Cocktail Party on Friday night
- Ranky Tanky Concert with BBQ and Craft Beer on Saturday night
- Coffee and Tour Historic Nathaniel Russell House Museum
Please note: Some events are only available as part of a package. Other events are available to purchase a la carte. To view all the ticket and package options, visit IlluminationCharleston.com.
HCF recommends the All Access Package. This package includes:
- Opening Night Party hosted by Historic Charleston Foundation (Thursday)
- Tastemakers Market with early Access Shopping (Friday & Saturday)
- Luminaries Cocktail Party (Friday)
- Designer Vignetttes + Admission to Aiken-Rhett House Museum (Open throughout weekend)
- Design Tours of Exquisite Historic Homes in downtown Charleston (Friday & Saturday) ~ available only to All Access ticketholders
- Celebrity Cooking Demonstrations (Friday & Saturday)
- Design in Mind Talks (2 on Friday & 2 on Saturday)
- Ranky Tanky Concert (Saturday)
- A portion of this package price is tax-deductible ($200).
Locations vary for these events. Your purchase confirmation will include all event details.
* When you are ready to purchase, you will be redirected to SquadUp, a ticketing software company who is managing ticket sales for IlluminationCharleston.com.
In addition to the generous sponsors below,
HCF would also like to recognize these individuals who helped light up HCF events during the Illumination Charleston weekend:
Claire and Jim Allen
Scottie and David Hoffman