75th Anniversary Auction
November 3, 2022
Now through November 2, support Historic Charleston Foundation in our 75th year by bidding on one of the several unique and once-in-a-lifetime experiences in our 75th Anniversary Auction Fundraiser.
Bid of a variety of experiences from an exclusive African Safari to an exclusive garden gathering at the Nathaniel Russell House Museum styled by Tara Guérard Soirée. In addition, grab one of the limited raffle tickets for a free round of golf for three at Yeamans Hall Golf Club. Don’t miss your chance to win one of these exclusive packages, all supporting the mission-driven work of Historic Charleston Foundation.
Now through November 2, bid on one of the amazing experiences available including:
- A private dinner at the Nathaniel Russell House styled by Tara Guérard Soirée. The winner will host a private bespoke gathering for up to twenty people in the garden of the Nathaniel Russell House designed and planned by famed event planner extraordinaire, Tara Guerard. The party will include a full bar with services from Spike, one specialty cocktail, hors d’oeuvres by Cru Catering, and live jazz music by Joe Clarke. Florals, decor, and all party setups are included. Every detail will be covered and perfectly planned! Your event will by photographed by professional photographer, Taylor Jordan Krauser, and captured in a plein air (open air) painting by artist Selby Hamilton. This will be a marvelous, once-in-a-lifetime fete designed by the Charleston Dream Team at Tara Guerard Soiree.
- A private Charleston Harbor Cruise; Lucile and William Cogswell will host you and up to nine friends on a three-to-four-hour Charleston harbor cruise aboard a 44’ Hinckley Yacht. Hors d’oeuvres will be catered by Caviar and Bananas, and adult beverages will be provided.
- Six nights and seven days all-inclusive luxury accommodations in Wilderness Safaris classic camps in Zimbabwe and/or Botswana photographic African Safari curated by Pioneer Africa – Exclusive Safaris . Includes light-aircraft bush flights to and from Maun and/or Victoria Falls.
- A weekend in New York City including: two tickets to a live taping of the Late Show with Stephen Colbert at the Ed Sullivan Theater, 1697 Broadway, two nights of lodging at the prestigious Yale Club, 50 Vanderbilt Avenue, a fabulous dinner for two at Quality Bistro, 120 West 55th Street, two tickets to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, 1000 5th Avenue, including a Behind-the-Scenes Tour of the American Wing with Alyce Englund, Associate Curator of American Decorative Art and a $250 travel allowance on JetBlue Airlines courtesy of Explore Charleston
- A private seated dinner at the Aiken-Rhett House Museum; You invite up to eleven guests to enjoy a private, intimate four course dinner (starter, pasta prime, entrée, dessert) at the Aiken-Rhett House Museum, catered by celebrity restaurateur, designer, and entrepreneur Brooks Reitz. The winner will consult with Reitz personally to choose the menu from a selection of two or three options per course. Guests will also be treated to a specialty Jack Rudy cocktail of the winner’s choice created in collaboration with Reitz. A well-chosen case of wine will be paired with the dinner. (Additional wine or wine at a higher tier will be at winner’s expense.) Lotus Flower will provide lovely floral arrangements for the dining tables. The tables, seating, linens, and place settings will all be provided.
- A Temple St Claire Swordgate Amulet from Croghan’s Jewel Box. Valued at over $4,900, this amulet finds its inspiration and pattern from the gates of the historic Sword Gate House on Legare Street in Charleston, SC. The famous gate is one of the most distinctive in Charleston, featuring swirls of wrought iron with the motif of two swords running through the middle. The gate was forged by renowned Charleston ironworker, Christopher Werner.
- OR, purchase a limited number of raffle tickets for a tee-time for three! You and two friends play 18 holes of golf at the prestigious, private Yeamans Hall Club in Charleston, SC with a sponsoring member and enjoy lunch at the clubhouse. Four winners will be selected. The maximum number of raffle tickets for this golf package that will be sold is only 200. That means, with each single raffle ticket that you purchase, your chances to win are 1 in 50!
Silent auction is available online NOW through November 2. Bid online at hcfsc.info/GalaBid2022