Photograph (scan) of Condon's Department Store (431 King) located at the northwest corner of King and Warren Streets, featuring the lower portion of the bulding. Sign for "Selby Arch Preserver / Condon's" projects from the corner of the building. The letters spelling out Condon's on the building's canopy are also in view (only the ON'S is visible in the photo). Also in view is a portion of the building across the street (427 King Street); this building was demolished ca. 1947 for the construction of a new building, the "south store," in 1948. Shows a busy intersection with car and pedestrian traffic.