Posted: October 3, 2021
1. All ticket purchases are final. (See #7 below if you are unable to use your purchased tickets.)
2. All events (except for the Photography Walkabouts) occur rain or shine. Please prepare for inclement weather if forecasted. In the event of inclement weather, the Photography Walkabout will be rescheduled for the afternoon or following Sunday morning. Ticket holders will be notified via email if weather is causing a delay.
3. Tickets are not mailed in advance. Your email confirmation is your proof of purchase to pick up TOUR credentials or for admission for all other events.
4. Out of respect for our homeowners and for the safety of all our guests, volunteers, and staff, pets are not permitted at any events.
5. TOUR ticketholders must pick up TOUR credentials and maps at the Festival Ticket Office* any time beginning or after March 13th. You will be required to show your proof of purchase / email confirmation and a photo ID that matches the name on the confirmation to receive your TOUR credentials and map. Each person on a TOUR must have valid credentials for admission to tour sites.
*Exception: Architectural and Garden Splendor Tour ticketholders will receive tour details and locations via email 10-14 days prior to the tour. Splendor Tour ticketholders do not pick up tour maps at the ticket office. The email will provide detailed instructions about these special tours.
6. Ticketholders to all other Festival events (Live Like a Local events, Food for Thought lectures, Concerts, or Morning History Walks) will be asked to present proof of purchase / email confirmation and a photo ID at the event venue for admission. You do not need to pick up credentials in advance for events in these categories.
7. If you are unable to use your Festival tickets, you may contact the Festival Ticket Office ([email protected] or 843.722.3405) to activate one of these options:
a. Exchange your unused tickets for another event during the 2023 Festival for an exchange fee of $10 per ticket plus the higher ticket price difference, contingent on availability and approval. Partial refunds are not given for exchanges to lower-priced tickets.
b. Donate your unused tickets to HCF as a tax-deductible gift. An acknowledgment of your donation will be provided.
*Festival Ticket Office Information:
Location (March 13 – April 16, 2023): inside Shop Historic Charleston | 108 Meeting Street (corner of Chalmers and Meeting)
In Person Hours: March 13 – April 16 | Daily 9 am to 6 pm
Contact: (843) 722-3405 | [email protected]
Mailing Address: Historic Charleston Foundation | PO Box 1120 | Charleston, SC 29402
i did not receive my tickets for the 2022 festival of houses, can you re-send the email confirmation
Thank you for your message. I wanted to let you know that I found an order in your name and resent the email confirmation to the email address on record with that order. Please check your junk or spam folders if you do not see it in your inbox. If you continue to have an issue, please contact me directly so I can troubleshoot the issue. ([email protected])
Thank you for purchasing tickets to the 2022 Festival. We look forward to seeing you!
my CC was declined for some wrong info on it. Can I have someone call me to correct or do I need to start over? Sandy Betlach.
Please resubmit your order using the corrected information. We do not have records of orders that were not completed due to a declined credit card. Thank you.
This is for order number 12554452 under Kay Jernigan for the morning walk. This is going to interfere with another excursion.. Is it possible to exchange paying the 10.00 difference to the Festival of houses and gardens. How do I book it for April 6th on Wednesday after 11:30? do you have to give me an exchange via this page and request?
To request an exchange, please call the ticket office at 843.722.3405. Exchanges may be done with an exchange fee of $10 per ticket and based on availability of alternate choice.
This is Chris McAuliffe. I have ticket for the house tour on March 24 at 2pm for Legare St
I have receipt of my payment but no paper work to get my ticket. Payment was made on 2-22-22. Email is [email protected]. Phone is 7046504588
Please check your junk, spam, promotions or other folder that may have captured your email confirmation if it is not in your inbox. I will be happy to resend your confirmation. Tour maps and tour credentials are to be picked up at Shop Historic Charleston, 108 Meeting Street. Thank you.