Posted: October 3, 2021
1. All ticket purchases are final. (See #7 below if you are unable to use your purchased tickets.)
2. All events (except for the Photography Walkabouts) occur rain or shine. Please prepare for inclement weather if forecasted. In the event of inclement weather, the Photography Walkabout will be rescheduled for the afternoon or following Sunday morning. Ticket holders will be notified via email if weather is causing a delay.
3. Tickets are not mailed in advance. Your email confirmation is your proof of purchase to pick up TOUR credentials or for admission for all other events.
4. Out of respect for our homeowners and for the safety of all our guests, volunteers, and staff, pets are not permitted at any events.
5. TOUR ticketholders must pick up TOUR credentials and maps at the Festival Ticket Office* any time beginning or after March 14th. You will be required to show your proof of purchase / email confirmation and a photo ID that matches the name on the confirmation to receive your TOUR credentials and map. Each person on a TOUR must have valid credentials for admission to tour sites.
*Exception: Architectural and Garden Splendor Tour ticketholders will receive tour details and locations via email 10-14 days prior to the tour. Splendor Tour ticketholders do not pick up tour maps at the ticket office. The email will provide detailed instructions about these special tours.
6. Ticketholders to all other Festival events (Live Like a Local events, Food for Thought lectures, or Morning History Walks) will be asked to present proof of purchase / email confirmation and a photo ID at the event venue for admission. You do not need to pick up credentials in advance for events in these categories.
7. If you are unable to use your Festival tickets, you may contact the Festival Ticket Office ([email protected] or 843.722.3405) to activate one of these options:
a. Exchange your unused tickets for another event during the 2022 Festival for an exchange fee of $10 per ticket plus the higher ticket price difference, contingent on availability and approval. Partial refunds are not given for exchanges to lower-priced tickets.
b. Donate your unused tickets to HCF as a tax-deductible gift. An acknowledgment of your donation will be provided.
*Festival Ticket Office Information:
Location: inside Shop Historic Charleston | 108 Meeting Street (corner of Chalmers and Meeting)
In Person Hours: March 14 – April 9 | Daily 9 am to 6 pm
Contact: (843) 722-3405 | [email protected]
Mailing Address: Historic Charleston Foundation | PO Box 1120 | Charleston, SC 29402