Posted: October 22, 2020
1. All ticket purchases are refundable until March 1, 2021. After March 1, refunds will only be granted if HCF cancels the event due to COVID concerns. Processing fees are not refunded.
2. The City of Charleston currently has a mask ordinance in place that requires face coverings over the mouth and nose for both indoor and outdoor activities. For the safety of all, guests are required to wear masks. Guests who do not comply with the ordinance will be asked to leave the event and no refunds will be given.
3. All events occur rain or shine. Please prepare for inclement weather if forecasted.
4. Tickets are not mailed in advance. Your email confirmation is your proof of purchase. Please read and save your confirmation as you will need to show your proof of purchase for admission.
5. TOUR events: TOUR ticketholders must pick up TOUR credentials at the Festival Ticket Office* prior to the scheduled tour. You will be required to show your proof of purchase / email confirmation and a photo ID that matches the name on the confirmation to receive your TOUR credentials and map. Each person on a TOUR must have valid credentials for admission to tour sites.
6. Ticketholders to all other Festival events (Live Like a Local events, Food for Thought lectures, or Morning History Walks) will be asked to present proof of purchase / email confirmation and a photo ID at the event venue for admission. You do not need to pick up credentials in advance for events in these categories.
7. If you are unable to use your Festival tickets, you may contact the Festival Ticket Office prior to April 30, 2021 to activate one of these options:
a. Exchange your unused tickets for another event during the 2021 Festival for an exchange fee of $10 per ticket plus the higher ticket price difference, contingent on availability and approval. Refunds are not granted for exchanges to lower-priced tickets.
b. Donate your unused tickets to HCF as a tax-deductible gift. An acknowledgment of your gift will be provided.
Festival Ticket Office Information:
(843) 722-3405 | [email protected]
Mailing Address: Historic Charleston Foundation | PO Box 1120 | Charleston, SC 29402
* TOUR credentials may be picked up at the Festival Ticket Office between March 10 & April 17, 2021.
Location: inside Shop Historic Charleston | 108 Meeting Street | Charleston, SC