College of Charleston

Shop / Jewelry / Ironwork Collection / College of Charleston

The Knox-Lesesne House, located on the campus of the College of Charleston, was built in the 1840s by Catherin Knox in the Italian Villa style. In the 1860s, it was the home of Albert Adolphus Jones, a black member of the South Carolina General Assembly. It was later occupied by members of the Lesesne family. The design, adapted from the cast iron fence in front of the house, dates from late 19th century.

Grid List
C of C Adjustable Length Necklace
Manufactured by G2 Silver Sterling Silver 16 - 20" Handcrafted in Charleston Our nonprofit status enables customers to enjoy tax-free shopping
$120.00
C of C Large Loop Chain Necklace
Manufactured by G2 Silver Sterling Silver 20" Handcrafted in Charleston Our nonprofit status enables customers to enjoy tax-free shopping  
$160.00
C of C Earrings
Manufactured by G2 Silver Sterling Silver Handcrafted in Charleston Our nonprofit status enables customers to enjoy tax-free shopping  
$130.00
C of C Swirl Bead Earrings
Manufactured by G2 Silver Sterling Silver Handcrafted in Charleston Our nonprofit status enables customers to enjoy tax-free shopping  
$138.00
C of C Fleur de Lis Earrings
Manufactured by G2 Silver Sterling Silver Handcrafted in Charleston Our nonprofit status enables customers to enjoy tax-free shopping    
$140.00
C of C Pendant/Charm
Manufactured by G2 Silver Sterling Silver Handcrafted in Charleston Our nonprofit status enables customers to enjoy tax-free shopping  

Contact Us

Historic Charleston Foundation
40 East Bay Street
Charleston, SC 29401
843-723-1623


2017 Spring Festival and Antiques Show Ticket Office: 
108 Meeting Street
Charleston, SC 29401
843-722-3405
 

<September 2017>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
27
28
29
30
31
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
1
2
3
4
5
6
7