St Philips Church Ironwork Gate Pendant/Charm
This design is inspired by the wrought iron entry railing under the west portico of St. Philips Episcopal Church, c. 1835. It is similar to the communion rail at St. Michaels Church and is believed to be imported from England for the same purpose and used at an earlier church on this site.
Handcrafted in Charleston
Our nonprofit status enables customers to enjoy tax-free shopping