Aiken Rhett House Ironwork Earrings (leverback with bead)
Originally built in 1818, the Aiken Rhett House, after undergoing a number of previous renovations, added the cast iron balustrade in the entrance foyer of the Elizabeth Street entrance, c. 1858. The circular detailing on the balcony of this stairway was the inspiration for the design of our Aiken Rhett Ironwork collection. This house is owned and operated by the Historic Charleston Foundation, and there is an ongoing project of preserving and conserving this important home and its furnishings.
Handcrafted in Charleston
Historic Charleston Foundation Licensed Product
Our nonprofit status enables customers to enjoy tax-free shopping