Two photographs of the Missroon House, taken after the Omar Shrine purchased it (1925) and restoration architects Simons and Lapham converted the house, adding a 3-story section to the north and wrapping brick columned piazzas on the south and east, but before the piazzas were enclosed.
A: View looking north on East Bay Street. Street elevation showing southwest corner. Model T car parked across the street. Shows neighboring building, now gone. Ships in wharf may be seen faintly in the background. Sea wall in foreground.
B: View from the rear of the building, showing east elevation. Grassy lot in foreground. Houses facing the building from across the street in background (39 East Bay Street, 45 East Bay Street, 47 East Bay Street).