Photocopy of the photograph that appears in John Mead Howell's Lost Examples of Colonial Architecture (see Library, 2004.009.009).
View of the Missroon House, southwest corner, showing the piazzas. The structure which stood to the north, now gone, is visible. The caption states that the building was damaged in the storm of 1911 and left unoccupied until 1925, the time of this photograph.
This view is similar to EASTBAY.040.15b.